cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pantech C3 won't send emails or connect to net

Newbeak
I've Been Here Awhile

I have had this phone since 2008,and lately I tried to connect to a website,but keep getting an error message "The requested page could not be displayed",or, "You have attempted to use a data application without a valid browsing add-on". Has anybody else with this phone had similar problems? I need to send emails to transfer my phone photos to my desktop. I was on the phone with Rogers tech support for an hour,and they eventually gave up and told me to contact Pantech.The thing still makes phone calls,so it isn't totally useless.Man Mad

***edited labels***

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Pantech C3 won't send emails or connect to net

RogersJean
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Hi Newbeak,

Assuming nothing has changed on your account since, have you tried a battery pull? Were you able to send emails/browse on this phone before?

You need to have the wap browsing feature on your account to be able to browse using this phone, to confirm this you can reach customer care at 1866-931-3282.

You can always try a master reset (this will erase all information on it!) with:

From the standby screen, press the Menu key.

Scroll to and select Settings.

Scroll to and select Reset.

Confirmation screen will appear, press Yes.

Enter the password, press OK.
NOTE: The default password is 1234.

You can also try contacting Pantech at 1800-962-8622

Re: Pantech C3 won't send emails or connect to net

Newbeak
I've Been Here Awhile
I finally managed to send an email.However,the next attempt brought up a box that said "Permanent Network Error"!
Topic Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Like
  • 2 in conversation