500/20

150/15

75/10

New Brunswick

1GB/50

250/20

100/10

70/10

from the past years .. packages were always identical in both provinces, I'be been checking these weekly, been noticing this for a while but I tought they would adjust it , seems they are doing it different for each province now?

*Edited Labels*

6 REPLIES 6

Re: Packages are different Ontario/Newbrunswick

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello @JohnBeaudin

Its been like this for about a year or so i believe. I think it's due to them doing different plans in Manitoba and Saskatchewan so they are doing this with New Brunswick as well.

JohnBeaudin
I'm a Senior Contributor

I know the 1/30 250,20 and 100/10 were the sam for the past year, not sure about the lower packages.

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

I thought it's been this way for quite a while due to Bell Aliant competition in NB.

barndoor
I'm a Trusted Contributor

As the competition increases they charge more ?

Mythen
I Plan to Stick Around

I am in Newfoundland. I noticed that our packages have changed a nice bit since I signed up.

I am trying to find out what channels are included in the new tv bundles. I am looking at the website site but it's confusing. Just wondering if there is an easier way to find out what I am looking for?

Mythen

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

I'm assuming that you can see what channels are in the new packages.  The difficult part becomes trying to compare what you currently have with those new packages, since the grandfathered packages are typically nowhere to be found, unless you have/found an archived link somewhere.

You'll need to make note of the current channels you watch and see if they're in the newer packages. The newer packages are typically more expensive and contain fewer channels than before, so it's often wise to stick with what you have, as discussed in many similar threads on this forum.

Topic Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 5 in conversation