PVR ALWAYS MISSES THE VERY END OF TWO AND A HALF MEN

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

PVR ALWAYS MISSES THE VERY END OF TWO AND A HALF MEN

The recording always stops before the last minute (after the last commercial) of Two and a Half Men.  Is there anyway to manually over-ride the end time?

***Edited labels***

Solved! Go to Solution.

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
I'm a Senior Advisor

Re: PVR ALWAYS MISSES THE VERY END OF TWO AND A HALF MEN

If you set the recording to record that show in that time every week I don't think you can change the times. But if you set it to record each week manually when you are setting it up you can adjust the start and end times of the recording.

The actual issue is the recording ends right on the hour or the half hour but the network end the show a minute or two late or starts it a minute or two early in order to cause this issue you are having in hopes it will get you to watch it live and not fast forward their commercials...

So to fix the issue when you set up your recording adjust the start and end times and you should be good to go..

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted
I'm a Senior Advisor

Re: PVR ALWAYS MISSES THE VERY END OF TWO AND A HALF MEN

If you set the recording to record that show in that time every week I don't think you can change the times. But if you set it to record each week manually when you are setting it up you can adjust the start and end times of the recording.

The actual issue is the recording ends right on the hour or the half hour but the network end the show a minute or two late or starts it a minute or two early in order to cause this issue you are having in hopes it will get you to watch it live and not fast forward their commercials...

So to fix the issue when you set up your recording adjust the start and end times and you should be good to go..

View solution in original post