POST IPHONE 4S RESERVATION # & LOCATION

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm a Reliable Contributor

Re: POST IPHONE 4S RESERVATION # & LOCATION

This will be the first time I camped outside a store in my life, thankfully the weather is helping me.. 5c NW wind 25km/hr partly cloudy no rain.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

I Really doubt anyone would be camping outside in the poring rain tonight in Toronto.
I'm Here A Lot

Just checked and I'm "In Progress"

64GB Blk 4S

321 (around 1pm est)

Ottawa

I Plan to Stick Around

64 GB Black
#146 (down from 520 yesterday).
Open

Mont-Laurier, QC

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Place: 1139

32gb black 4s

I had problems reserving and by the time I could I was #1993. just checked and I @1139. I reserved a 32GB black 4s in surrey, I can't figure out if that number is for BC, vancouver, all of canada or what... surely Rogers has to have more than 2000 phones coming in for launch.

I was just on the bestbuy site and it said you can come in and pick up your preorder if ordered through them starting at 8am tomorrow, but then below the small print says: *All iPhone 4S pre-orders must be redeemed in-store prior to 10am on October 14th.

so preorders are only good for one day for two hours, or at least just for best buy? doesn't really matter since I'm not getting it through them, but it's strange.

I've Been Here Awhile

I actually went to bestbuy earlier today and asked to preorder so I could pick it up in the morning. They said they weren't doing preorders and all you need to do is show up early and line up if you want one. They also said they had 50+ phones. Didn't think to ask if that was 50 of each model or 50 total, though. The guy also said the Rogers stores aren't likely to have more than 5 or 6. Rogers is really dropping the ball with this preorder stuff. It almost seems like they shipped 90% of their stock out to be sold to people who line up at midnight rather than people who preorder. I even went to the Rogers store that I've got my preorder set up for and they claim they'll have the phones there for people who line up, yet my device preorder is stuck at position 509 for 32gb black. Down from 1340 when I started. Not cool, Rogers.

I'm Here A Lot

Original Position: 1150

Current Position: 371

Phone: 32 GB Black

I Plan to Stick Around

iPhone 4s 16GB White

#7367 OPEN

Trois-Rivières, QC

I expect to receive it next week.

I've Been Here Awhile