POST IPHONE 4S RESERVATION # & LOCATION

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: POST IPHONE 4S RESERVATION # & LOCATION

Where did you hear that from?? Am getting pissed. No e-mail still and its Thursday!!! Ahh
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Its on one of the pages on the forums here & also on the Rogers redboard someone said it there also..
Like i said it can be a rumor for all we know.

Yea i am getting pissed that i am not getting a email nor has it changed to SHIPPED yet. I really am thinking maybe Rogers will Ship them out today or late tonight & reach the stores tomorrow. If the guy in the other thread is right, Then most stores will be getting the phones that people have reserved. I am still waiting for my store to open so i can call & ask.
I Plan to Stick Around

White 16GB iPhone 4S 16GB White

Position :      527

Guelph, Ontario

I've Been Here Awhile

64GB Black

Currently #1857 (was #1917)

Toronto.

Will be collecting from my local Rogers store (if they have any left by the time I get there) 

I'm a Reliable Contributor

Just called my local Rogers Plus they confirmed they have shipment in stock, not sleeping at all tonight lol...
I Plan to Stick Around

Inferno129: is that both general and reservations?

General, they said reservation devices are still on back order and very few stores in the country may get some at the last moment on Friday. This is the store I have my reservation set to as well.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

In progress means that the Warehouse has our phones. But they either have not get gotten the label or have not been picked up for shipping from the warehouse.

Apparently mine took a nosedive from 2359 -> 1430, coarse NOW it looks like they're trying for launch date.. still going to camp my Rogers Plus.
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

Mine went from 2185 this morning to 1468 this afternoon, I guess I will wait and see, I am not a camp outside the store kinda guy.