POST IPHONE 4S RESERVATION # & LOCATION

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: POST IPHONE 4S RESERVATION # & LOCATION

# 510 64GB Black
Got down from only 50 or so positions since the reservation. I think they are cancellations and Rogers do not have 64GBs for the launch 😞

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

#438 32 Gb Black
Highlighted
I've Been Around

32 GB white

3730 in line

Winnipeg Manitoba

I had been trying since Friday night to reserve but registration screen wouldn't send! Had to use fire fox as it was explorer that didn't work! Got on waiting list 20 minutes ago!

Highlighted
I'm a Reliable Contributor

@1218

First one in Winnipeg besides myself I seen here.. anyway, Wow.. im still at 2361 but thats painful.. im going to camp outside Rogers Plus you should too.

Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

started at 1224 for the 64 Gb black, now 1153. im debating skipping first half of school and standing in line at rogers plus on friday morning.

Winnipeg MB

Highlighted

You'll regret not doing it.. plus its only half a day maybe less cause you're going to have to be there much earlier than like 9am or something.

As of now im at 2360.. iPhone 4S white 16GB, Winnipeg, MB, dropped a whole 1 position in the last 10 hours..

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Wouhou now #437 lol 🙂

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

That is great Seb 🙂 🙂 To all that are going lower numbers i am happy for you 🙂 ( non sarcastic way, i really am happy 🙂 ).

BTW from what i have heard ( this is only a rumor so idk if its true or not) That the white 16gb iphone 4s might be on a back order. I do not know if its true but that is form what i have heard. A lot of people seem to have reserved that one too!
Highlighted

Just dropped to 2359 overnight so the 16GB white are still going.. as long as the store im camping will have them (16GB white or black but im pushing for white first), they told me to call today to confirm they have or will have early tomorrow so ill do just that soon as im done work..

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Yea i might call my local Rogers plus store near me to see if they got any shipments of the phones by tonight if my has not changed to SHIPPED.