cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PHONE NUMBER & SERVICES CANCELLED

Abby24
I've Been Around

How do I get my phone number activated by Rogers after it had been cancelled without giving me any notice prior. I was only notified when I woke up and I had no service. Please advice.

**Labels Added**

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: PHONE NUMBER & SERVICES CANCELLED

RogersTony

Hello, @Abby24

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums!

I know how concerning it would be to wake up and find that your phone number and services have been cancelled without your knowledge or consent. We take these matters very seriously and would like to discuss this with you and ensure we get everything restored for you ASAP.

Please send a Private message to @CommunityHelps so we can pull up your information and get started. Not familiar with our Private Messaging system? No worries, Click Here.

RogersTony

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Re: PHONE NUMBER & SERVICES CANCELLED

RogersTony

Hello, @Abby24

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums!

I know how concerning it would be to wake up and find that your phone number and services have been cancelled without your knowledge or consent. We take these matters very seriously and would like to discuss this with you and ensure we get everything restored for you ASAP.

Please send a Private message to @CommunityHelps so we can pull up your information and get started. Not familiar with our Private Messaging system? No worries, Click Here.

RogersTony

Topic Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 in conversation