PETITION...for better early upgrade fee...

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Here Awhile

PETITION...for better early upgrade fee...

I didn't start this petion, I found it on Macrumors...if you would like to sign it and state a comment on why you think the early upgrade fee is a complete farse...don't hesitate to show your support....

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/1/rogers-iphone-4s-early-eligibility/

******* Edit lables ********

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: PETITION...for better early upgrade fee...

The petition that they mdea have a lot of problems i would not start with & a lot of people are just **bleep** because they never got the special pricing that no carrier gave.. Sad to say but Rogers, Bell & Telus are most likely laughing at all of you.

Grow up & deal with it. Leave the company if you do not like it. Go to another company that you guys think will treat you better. Rogers will not be sad or upset you guys are doing this because they have over 9millions costumers. Try getting all half of those 9 mill to sign that petition. They are not going to change unless halfd of the 9 million costumers they have either walk away or do this petition i showed. Not the one you showed us. I am not trying to be mean or taking sides with Rogers. But this looks bad on you guys not Them. You need to understand the law of how a bussniess works. I guess none of you do not understand that.

(No i do not work with Rogers nor do i like them i just have my point of view that this is pretty dumb & lame that they are doibg this.)
I'm a Senior Enthusiast

Re: PETITION...for better early upgrade fee...

If you're happy with the current policy, then I hope you enjoy your $650 locked iPhone 5 next year.  You'll be singing a different tune next year when you take a bath on the upgrade fee.

Now on PPV
BARE KNUCKLE FC 9: LOBOV VS. KNIGHT 2
LIVE: Saturday, November 16, 2019 9PM ET
Channels: 348 (HD) | 350 (SD) | Ignite TV 499
Price: $39.99 (HD) | $39.99 (SD) | Ignite TV $39.99
DTV & Ignite TV customers can order now!

Bare Knuckle Fighting Championship returns with BKFC 9, featuring the rematch of April’s “The Fight of the Year” between former UFC star Artem Lobov and Jason Knight.

Topic Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 in conversation