PCMag declares Rogers the fastest mobile network in Canada

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

PCMag declares Rogers the fastest mobile network in Canada

Hi!

Very interesting article published yesterday :

http://mobilesyrup.com/2013/10/16/pcmag-declares-rogers-the-fastest-mobile-network-in-canada/

Have a nice day!

***edited labels***

I'm a Senior Contributor

Re: PCMag declares Rogers the fastest mobile network in Canada

No surprise, anytime I'm with a certain friend on Bell, we always do speedtests, and my phone on Rogers always wins, and we usually were using the same phone on each carrier network (such as the GS3 in the past).

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Re: PCMag declares Rogers the fastest mobile network in Canada

Alot in these tests, are relative.

Comparing speed from A vs B.. they may have the fastest, in general.

That doesnt take necessarily into acount of % of users that are able to obtain that.
There may be areas.. wired, wireless.. due to signal, over crouding, etc. in which they are NOT getting the speed as proper.

Also doesnt take into account.. while yes may be getting the speed, but relaiability/disconnections are not taken into account.

Location, etc, can take alot into play (especialy with wireless, but wired too).  I am in an area, which seems very stable, get full speeds or more, etc... but that is not necessarily true to another area.

Order Now!
Wilder vs. Ortiz II Live
LIVE: Saturday, November 23, 2019 8PM ET
Channels: 348 (HD) | 350 (SD) | Ignite TV 499
Price: $74.99 (HD) | $69.99 (SD) | Ignite TV $74.99
DTV can order on Nov. 21st & Ignite TV customers can order now!

Reigning heavyweight world champion Deontay "The Bronze Bomber'' Wilder takes on his most dangerous challenger as he defends his WBC title in a rematch against once-beaten Cuban slugger Luis "King Kong'' Ortiz.

Topic Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 in conversation