Outdated PVR Guide User Interface

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
nbguy66
I'm Here A Lot

Outdated PVR Guide User Interface

The Rogers PVR user interface is very dated. It's slow, limited to 4:3, not in HD and outshined by Bell's sleek menu (the one I've seen on some friends' FibreOp guides). Seems the new guide on the Netbox is modern, but is there a plan to update the guide available on the Whole Home PVRs? I'm in NB, and Netbox is not available here yet.

If anyone from Rogers read this, when WILL your Netbox be available in NB? Seems the good stuff is always launched in Ontario before we get in it NB. Why the wait? Same issue for AMC HD.

***Edited labels***

Gdkitty
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Re: Outdated PVR Guide User Interface

You are on the.. Moterola box out there?

May be a limitation, etc.. they may have to program the things seperate.. the programming which works on the cisco nextboxes here.. may not work on the moterola boxes 😞
At least your OLD boxes work with the whole home.. the OLD guide boxes here, do not.

Though i do agree.. they need to work on pushing these things out more EQUALY.. develop them in tandem...
OR.. just same hardware across the board...  (i dont know why the east coast and ontario have different hardware.. maybe a lisensing thing that they cant out there?)

nbguy66
I'm Here A Lot

Rogers? Anything?

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello nbguy66

Rogers wont comment on when its coming to NB. All they will say it " Soon" or its " Coming". They can not give more then that if they have no word from head office. I do agree that they should have services & all across the board without any limits.

GDkitty is right tho.