Outage of some form 3/5/13

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Around

Re: Outage of some form 3/5/13

My internet is down in Barrie. Tried modem reset and nothing.
I've Been Here Awhile

West end Ottawa (baseline and greenbank) as well, need Internet as I work from home. Time to hotspot I guess, please hurry with a fix
I'm Here A Lot

Kanata (Morgans Grant) is down all morning. Please do something about it (working from home).

I Plan to Stick Around

Looks like it's out in alliston (simcoe county)...

Again...

Again...

and again...

But Rogers doesn't Guarantee anything really... We have an issue were are two infuses will not get more than two bars within 1 meter of our router (that they supplied) and rogers said they don't guarantee wifi... All our other devices work and the signal is strong, but ever since they gave us the new box months ago it won't work more than 2 meters away. And NONE of their techs know why. Not their teir 2, or senior internet or mobile techs.

So we were forced to pay more for data because these pricks sold us phones that won't connect to wifi well. Even at their own stores!

Christ, I hate rogers.

I've Been Around

Just spoke with a Roger's techie and he was clueless. All he could say was 'its being worked on'. Our business is in Aurora and we're dead in the water. For a communications company, Rogers is notoriously poor at communicating, especially when problems happen and advising their clients.
I've Been Here Awhile

Since morning my house is out of internet. I live in Aurora ON and since then i trying to call Rogers but the help line is also not working.

Rgds

Sohail

I've Been Here Awhile

Down here in Barrie for sure - any ET for having service restored?  Supposed to be working from home but reduced to wifi hotspot thanks to my Blackberry - unfortunately connecting to office VPN would be overly frustrating.

Any update would be great.

I've Been Here Awhile

Newmarket, Ontario - No Rogers internet either

Holland Landing, Ontario - No Rogers internet

Let's hope thye fix it quick - a lot of businesses depend on a fucntional internet service 24/7!

I've Been Here Awhile

Correct . My house is out of Internet since morning and live in Aurora ON, Hollandview Tr

I've Been Around

Nothing available in Alliston, Ontario either. No Internet....