Outage in vaughan

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Around

Outage in vaughan

My internet - cable and phone service has been out for a while - I live in vaughan on Needle Point Road is anyone experiencing problems 

***edited labels***

Solved! Go to Solution.

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
I've Been Around

Re: Outage in vaughan

My Internet is out since afternoon. Called Rogers, they say it's an outages and get me to wait for a bit. Should reset soon.

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello rrecchia1

It seems no one has reported anything on here or Facebook. Have you tried calling Rogers to see maybe its just your area or your house? I know you said you don't have phone service BUT maybe via a neighbor or a friend / family.
Highlighted
I've Been Around

My Internet is out since afternoon. Called Rogers, they say it's an outages and get me to wait for a bit. Should reset soon.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello TrishnoChan

Thank you for reporting that! Hopefully that helps the OP and others that live in Vaughan and have this outage
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Rogers had (and maybe still has) some major fiber issues yesterday. It affected some of our fiber circuits in the kW region but also Toronto as well. It was fairly widespread so it could have been the source of some of the outages.
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello sbenniger
It could well be. We won't know until Rogers says something thon
Highlighted
I'm a Regular

All Rogers services down in Hwy 400 & Testin Rd (Vaughan) area

All of our home services (TV, internet, homephone) have been down since 5am today. Rogers support says it's an area-wide outage and could take until tomorrow to restore. They said it's likely a cut fibre cave. Seems like a bigger problem than just a simple cut line if it's going to take 24hrs to restore. I work from home and had to cancel 2 presentations today because of this outage. Also, these outages have become a monthly "norm" for me. The rep refused to credit anything back. Is there a Rogers employee on these forums whom I can reach out to for compensation. I've had it up to you know what with the technical problems from this company as of late.

Highlighted

Hello, @toolcubed

I understand the inconvenience caused due to the cable services interruption. We can definitely look into your account, please send us a private message at @CommunityHelps.

Thanks,

RogersMoin