Our phones down after unplugging

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tasha199
I Plan to Stick Around

Our phones down after unplugging

I did it when removing the DVD player, pulled out the phone cord instead. I plugged it back in but now it keeps saying out of range on our phones. I had unplugged the tv one too and now the TV won't turn on.  You can't unplug them? I have no idea what I did, just know that replugging them in didn't work.

**edited for content**

Solved! Go to Solution.

Accepted Solutions
Gdkitty
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Re: Our phones down after unplugging

The out of range on your corless phones, is because the base likely couldnt communicate for a period.  Try placing the phone back on the base to re-establish.

It wont turn on? or you cant get anything?

make sure everything is pluged back in cable wise, then pull the power on the tv and let it do a full reboot cycle.

View solution in original post

All Replies
Gdkitty
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

The out of range on your corless phones, is because the base likely couldnt communicate for a period.  Try placing the phone back on the base to re-establish.

It wont turn on? or you cant get anything?

make sure everything is pluged back in cable wise, then pull the power on the tv and let it do a full reboot cycle.

View solution in original post

tasha199
I Plan to Stick Around

OMG lol thank you for the help again! I figured it out this morning, I didn't realize it but I think our cat accidently switched off the power bar when she was running around and I didn't even realize it! XD It's fixed now!

Gdkitty
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

hahahaha XD

Half the time, its something simple 🙂

Glad you got it working through 🙂