Ordering NFL Sunday Ticket À La Carte

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Here Awhile

Ordering NFL Sunday Ticket À La Carte

Hello, 

As the NFL begins in a couple of weeks, I've been interested in signing up for NFL Sunday ticket. The only problem i've found is that if I wanted NFL Sunday ticket, i'd have to sign up for the "Super Sports Pack". I'm not a huge NHL, NBA, MLB or Nascar fan, so I don't see the point of paying  $32.43 a month for channels that I would never watch. I remember in previous years, people could pay a one time fee of $50-$60 for the whole NFL season with NFL Sunday ticket. I don't see that option anywhere on the Rogers website. Is there a way to only subscribe to NFL Sunday Ticket for the duration of the NFL Seson?

Thanks.

***Edited labels***

Solved! Go to Solution.
I'm a Senior Advisor

Re: Ordering NFL Sunday Ticket À La Carte

On this page it is only $29 http://www.rogers.com/web/content/hdtv_revamp But yes I can't seem to find the channels separately from each other...
I've Been Here Awhile

I want to do same. I have zero interest in the other channels in the package. I cannot justify $32/mo and will NEVER order the bundle.  Please allow football fans to order NFL Sunday Ticket a la carte.  I'm willing to pay for the entire season in advance.

I've Been Here Awhile

I guess I'm going to have to go over to my friends house or a bar to watch all the games on Sundays. I think Rogers is losing out on not selling NFL Sunday ticket by itself. I was willing to pay $50-$60 for the entire season of NFL games, but there's no way I'm paying $30 a month for NBA, NHL, OHL, Nascar and MLB games.  

I've Been Around

This year I too feel the new price for SSP is out of hand. It use to be 19.95 which wasn't too bad. But at $32+ I can't justify it for about 2 games the Packers won't play on national tv this season (today being one of them). I'm disappointed with Rogers as a whoel. They really don't provide options for the consumer but only what is good for them. We should be able to order 1 game for a reasonable price (I'm thinking $4-5 range). Instead they want us to commit to 4 months for all sort of channels we don't want. It is a shame that we only have rogers or bell to choose from and both offer the same thing. There is no competition and definitely these big companies do not care about providing a great service. It's all about the all mighty dollar. It's a shame that the CRTC really doesn't look out for us little guy.

Come on rogers, step up to the plate and start offering options to us. It the end, you'll become the best provider and make more $$ than you are now. Great service means happy customer meaning more $$ for you.

I've Been Here Awhile

Now ithe SSP is up to $36.49/mo. Given the number of NFL games they show on other channels this continues to be a completely stupid package if you are not interested in the other channels. It's annoying when the game you want to watch is not on but absolutely never worth subscribing to the SSP.  ALLOW US TO BUY NFL SUNDAY TICKET BY ITSELF.

I've Been Around

you are right i only watch nfl football ordered every year not this year also no hockey. do they check the sporting news. need options goodluck rogers thanks a lot  they do not realize that people are just football fans.may start looking around for other options keith