cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ordered Two Phones....Was sent one correct one and one wrong one

OnHoldForHours
I'm Here A Lot

Ordered Two Phones....Was sent one correct one and one wrong one....been on hold for hours for 3 days.....I'm ready to cancel my account and move on after 10+ years as a customer. This is pathetic. This is not how a billion dollar company treats their customers...and if it is, I'd rather be a Bell customer.

I sent back the Galaxy Note and have NOT YET RECEIVED THE CORRECT PHONE. This was almost 3 weeks ago and due to the fact it was ROGERS that screwed it up and ROGERS that is now hiding from they customers, I had better get something discounted as this is the type of treatment that will have people closing their accounts. 

A response would be appreciated as I pay for your phone services and I'm not being given the support that I pay for. 

***EDITED LABELS***

4 REPLIES 4

Re: Ordered Two Phones....Was sent one correct one and one wrong one

Scrawnyjohnny
I've Been Here Awhile
I tried calling as well and its the same bs. I've been with them for a long time. It's better to switch providers since they are ripping us all off.

Hello @Scrawnyjohnny,

The phone lines are tied up due to the new promotions being advertised - the 10GB for $60 wireless promotion seems to be very popular!

Have you tried engaging Rogers directly via:

- Private Message on this forum (send PM to @CommunityHelps),

- Twitter (send Direct Message to @RogersHelps), 

- Facebook.

Give it a shot - they are very busy but will answer.

robindp
I'm an Advisor

Hello @OnHoldForHours,

Sorry to hear you got the wrong phone - that sucks! As a former IT Administrator who sourced devices from Rogers & Bell, these things happen.

As you may know, the new wireless promotion Rogers is offering is causing phone lines to be jammed with potential customers. I recommend that you send a PM to @CommunityHelps fully documenting your experience - be as verbose and detailed as possible.  Get things down in writing, and wait for the Community Helps team to reach out to you.

Again - I know it is frustrating, but give them some time - they will come through for you!

Scrawnyjohnny
I've Been Here Awhile
I have tried contacting them via live chat, messaging them and even calling. This is my second day doing it. I think switching to a different provider would be best since Roger wireless does over charge everyone.