Order a phone,no shipping response

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

Order a phone,no shipping response

Hi,so i order a  nokia lumia 520,pay as you go without being logged in.It was ordered on Sept.17,now its Oct.1 .My credit card was charged on the 19th.I called, spent hours getting the same answer "just wait".I just want to know if this is normal,it was being shipped by UPS.

***edited labels***

Solved! Go to Solution.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Order a phone,no shipping response

Hello lumia500

I would highly just suggest calling back Rogers & speaking to a manager. See if they can cancel the order & reverse the charges. If they say NO, tell them you will contact your credit card company & file a claim that you never got what you paid for.

Call stores before you do this & see if they have the Lumia 520 in stock. If they do, then do all this.
I'm Here A Lot

Sorry but i'm a newbie to this scene,since i ordered it online.

How would i call the manager?

Thanks for responding fast.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello lumia500

Its okay!. When contacting Rogers. Ask the rep to speak to a manager. Explain the reason why. They should be able to transfer you to a manager.
I'm Here A Lot

Oh okay,I will call tomorrow for sure than.Thank you for the help.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello lumia500

You are welcome!! Let us know how it goes!:)
I'm Here A Lot

So far its not going to good.Rogers could not find any of the info,so I need to call my credit card company now, and again Thanks for your help.

I'm Here A Lot

Hi,so my credit card has put in a dispute ,So it might take up to seven weeks if rogers decides to ship me the phone.My question is,how would i return the phone if does get shipped,as im deciding to order it from futureshop.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello lumia 500

You can always decline it / reject it at the door from UPS. They will just send it back back to Rogers.
Rogers Employee grandpajim
Rogers Employee

re: decline order
meowmix is correct
a) if you have already put a dispute in with the credit card company. you can reject it at the door and UPS will ship it back to Rogers.
b) call customer service or tech support to see if there is a UPS tracking number then go to UPS website to determine where phone is.