Online registration/billing - poor availability service

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Online registration/billing - poor availability service

Rogers online registration/billing has been down too many times. I am trying to complete the online registration and was not able to. After entering the account number, I get an error message. Rogers should have an up-front courtesy notification to inform customer about their online system, once the user logged in and not let the customer to enter all the information required and to hit the submit button.

Unfortunately, rogers.com is experiencing technical difficulties and cannot register your account at this time. Please try again later.

and some other times, I get:

We are currently experiencing problems accessing your account and therefore cannot complete your request at this time. We apologize for this inconvenience. Please try again later.

Unhappy new client.

***edited labels***

Solved! Go to Solution.

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Re: Online registration/billing - poor availability service

As well, i am guessing you have already tried an alternate browser, etc? (as sometimes, its user end.. i cant get into the rewards site for example on FF, but works fine on IE)

As well, some people have found, its something wrong with how your account in linked to your MYROGERS account.
If you contact rogers via live chat, (not sure if they can do it via the phone), or via FB or twitter, they can help DIS-ASSOCIATE your account from myrogers.
From there, you can then re-add it.. many have found this has helped things then showing on the site.

Alternatively, as meowmix said.. call in, and have them re-instate paper billing.

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

RE: Online registration/billing - poor availability service

Specifically, when I log in it shows me my bil $400 and then when i click the link to see this bill i am taken to a bill dated 10 June which i have already paid.  Furthermore the only 2 bills i am allowed to see are May (paid) and June (paid)  - so take it from me folds, the web interface does not work and it is NOT SAFE to sign up for online billing!!!!!!  oh an better yet there is not human being I can call to resolve this b/c website help has NO PHONE LINE - just an online chat which requires that I download some sort of app which of course i am not allowed to do at work... so folks STAY AWAY FROM ROGERS ONLINE BILLING!

Highlighted
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

The interface for what shows your bill, etc, has been ther for years, and is always available, even when still on paper billing.

may be something kinda flakey with it right this moment though.  While mine does show the correct month when going into the details, etc... the main summary, shows the wrong value at the moment (the right value is shown in the bill detail)

Other than when the site is down for maintenance though, i have not really had an issue with it, and im in there 2-3 times a month without issue though.  Could just be a current problem.

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello yoda18

Sadly i get those messages at times as well. The Website is poorly monitored & developers seem to not get things fixing. They did bring the new UI & User friendly IU but still issues are there.
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Why won't my bill load?  I go to view bill and it just keeps saying "loading" but does nothing?  Please help.

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello shansen

Hmm mine works just fine. Which browser are you using? Also have you closed the browser and opened it up again, logged into my Rogers and see if that works?

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

I use google, I have tried to close out and sign back in, but I'll try again, thanks

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello shansen

If that doesn't work, try using either IE or Firefox to see if that works. I always use Firefox without issues.

Highlighted
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

I am able to get into mine via IE & FF right now.

If you are unable to with other browsers.. might be something account related 😞

Highlighted
I've Been Around

I am unable to view any bill. It shows the waiting icon and the bill info never appears. If I try to get at it another way it says current bill unavailable. It has been like this for me for at least a year now. Every time I call rogers they say that's a website problem and they don't handle that. How can I go back to getting a paper bill so I can see what my charges are? I'm so frustrated!