cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Online rebate ??

RandySolara
I Plan to Stick Around

I follow MEOMIX's instructions and i don't see any option or link that says "Rebate my Phone" or anything, what happened ?

Last year around this time my wife got the iphone5 when they 1st released in the 2nd week, the Rogers store in Gerald square told her that after 1 year call Rogers to get rebate on each phone like 100$ each cause we got share plan with 2 phones.

the thing that i remember after we got the phone for awhile was not too long, i recieved msg from Rogers that i have 200$ or 300$ credit in our account ? but it didn't say it was for rebate or something, was this the rebate ? or the Store Rep lied to us ? call in after a year to for rebate ? who would remember to call ? ya my wife.

MeoMix would you please light it up ? i hate calling rogers, they will transfer me to USA anywhere.

***edited labels***

1 REPLY 1

Re: Online rebate ??

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello RandySolara

The credit they offered you most likely expired. the credit that is done over the phone has a experation date on it.

The $50 rebate when getting a phone is done over the internet via my intrusction but that also has a expariation date on it.