Online promotion for express- WONT LET ME ORDER??Accounts are set up

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Around

Online promotion for express- WONT LET ME ORDER??Accounts are set up

Ok so i was on the phone for 45 minutes useless customers care - said the promotion for express at $44.99 rather than $46.99 in only available to order online. And of course they couldnt offer to me, only online.

I told them my accounts (because I have everything with rogers) is online but it wont let me order the promotion online.

Of course they wanted to transfer me to ecare, "how long will the wait be"? oh just a couple of minutes mame they aren't as busy as us -sure sure grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr- after 10 minutes on hold for a total of 55 minutes now I gave up.

I have my 2 accounts set up but it keeps coming back to add this account (my internet) to my rogers - IT IS ADDED!!!

Seriously it was pass the buck time.

Do they not want the extra money from me?

Has anyone else had any trouble ordering products online?

***Edited Labels.***

I'm a Senior Advisor

Re: Online promotion for express- WONT LET ME ORDER??Accounts are set up

The online servers are overloaded and can't handle all the traffic and requests. Sometimes I log in it wants me to add my accounts, other times everything is there and fine.

It's all based on server load. Try logging in during an off peak time. Later at night or earlier in the morning...

Good luck!!