Online billing

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jays77
I'm a Trusted Contributor

Re: Online billing

If you haven't already, here are a couple of things to check out.

From Rogers Support page:

Here are some possible reasons for not receiving your email bill notification:

• You have rules or blockages regarding bulk/junk mail on your email.
    • Check your settings to ensure that you haven't blocked the online billing email address (Rogers.online.bill-w@rci.rogers.com) or the subject line of our bill-related emails (Your Rogers Bill is now Available).

• You have recently changed or modified your email address, but did not update your online profile.
    • To update your online profile log in to your MyRogers account on rogers.com.
    • Once logged in to MyRogers, under Profile Information, click on Update beside your current email address.

Gdkitty
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

as well.. call in.

Have them check what they have on THEIR end for your email...

As i have had this be different.. and then get some things and not others.

rdgl4146
I've Been Around

Yes and this has been ongoing for almost a year, Rogers just all of a sudden stopped sending me my bill, and of course I never thought about until one day I just happened to go to my rogers account and I was behind a couple of bills. To make a long story short got in contact with them, they said I switched to online billing which I did not, they would send me a bill, but now I had to pay $2.00, stayed with online billing, no email notification, then they stated sending me a bill, then stopped again because everything was worked out, and low and behold just checked my rogers account I have a new bill and no email notification. What is really irritation is that I get every promotional email that they send out.
Gdkitty
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

If you call in, there is another spot on THEIR system which should have your email there.

(i am assuming you have checked your spam filter, etc that its not there... some people have found that it got cought there)

I cant remember the start date.. but they are switching it to that you can get the paper bill again, with no FEE.

(I will see if i can find the link)

OLDYELLR
I'm a Senior Advisor

I'm pretty sure they've now cancelled the $2 charge for paper billing after all the outrage from customers.

Rogers PayGo. Location: S-W Ontario
Gdkitty
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

j5pwtyic
I've Been Around

Why is it getting more and more difficult to display and pay my Rogers Bill???? Apparently you have added many new options when in fact you could not handle the options you had!!!!!!!

josephinelozada
I've Been Here Awhile

Hi i always check my online bill and ussage but i dint see the international in and out tex message ussage. Like date and number thanks
IGM
I've Been Here Awhile

Hi

I have a problem with the online billing. I received the email from Rogers (saying "View bill") on Aug. 11 and when I try to save/download the bill I get nothing but a message like

8-17-2015 9-06-05 AM.png

I used the chat service and all I had was a "I understand, sorry for the inconvinience"...

So I still can't have or see the pdf with my bill...

RogersAliciaG
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

@IGM

Welcome to the community!

I would like to help. 

Do you have your pop up blocker enabled? 

What web browser are you using ?

Unfortunately the image that you tried to post did not appear, would you be able to upload the image again or describe what you are seeing. 

Thanks 

RogersAliciaG