cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Online billing

denisecanuck
I Plan to Stick Around

I recently signed up for online billing.

I didn't receive any email notification to tell me my bill was available.

So I "save $2.00"  but have to remember to get my bill myself???

Does anyone else have this problem?

***edited labels***

41 REPLIES 41

Re: Online billing

Gdkitty
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

as well.. call in.

Have them check what they have on THEIR end for your email...

As i have had this be different.. and then get some things and not others.

rdgl4146
I've Been Around
Yes and this has been ongoing for almost a year, Rogers just all of a sudden stopped sending me my bill, and of course I never thought about until one day I just happened to go to my rogers account and I was behind a couple of bills. To make a long story short got in contact with them, they said I switched to online billing which I did not, they would send me a bill, but now I had to pay $2.00, stayed with online billing, no email notification, then they stated sending me a bill, then stopped again because everything was worked out, and low and behold just checked my rogers account I have a new bill and no email notification. What is really irritation is that I get every promotional email that they send out.

If you call in, there is another spot on THEIR system which should have your email there.

(i am assuming you have checked your spam filter, etc that its not there... some people have found that it got cought there)

I cant remember the start date.. but they are switching it to that you can get the paper bill again, with no FEE.

(I will see if i can find the link)

OLDYELLR
I'm a Senior Advisor

I'm pretty sure they've now cancelled the $2 charge for paper billing after all the outrage from customers.

Rogers PayGo. Location: S-W Ontario

j5pwtyic
I've Been Around

Why is it getting more and more difficult to display and pay my Rogers Bill???? Apparently you have added many new options when in fact you could not handle the options you had!!!!!!!

josephinelozada
I've Been Here Awhile
Hi i always check my online bill and ussage but i dint see the international in and out tex message ussage. Like date and number thanks

IGM
I've Been Here Awhile

Hi

I have a problem with the online billing. I received the email from Rogers (saying "View bill") on Aug. 11 and when I try to save/download the bill I get nothing but a message like

8-17-2015 9-06-05 AM.png

I used the chat service and all I had was a "I understand, sorry for the inconvinience"...

So I still can't have or see the pdf with my bill...

RogersAliciaG
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

@IGM

Welcome to the community!

I would like to help. 

Do you have your pop up blocker enabled? 

What web browser are you using ?

Unfortunately the image that you tried to post did not appear, would you be able to upload the image again or describe what you are seeing. 

Thanks 

RogersAliciaG

IGM
I've Been Here Awhile

Hi Alicia,

I'm using Chrome and you were right, I had my pop ups blocked.

I'll try to re-upload the image with the message saying "Sorry, your bill is unavailable at the moment. Please try again later. Thank you."

Thanks for your help!

Error_message.png

RogersAliciaG
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

@IGM

I am happy to help. Smiley Happy

Were you able to see you bill after allowing the pop up?

I am going to PM you via CommunityHelps.

Please keep an eye on your envelope icon at the top right. 

Thanks

RogersAliciaG

IGM
I've Been Here Awhile
Yes, I have my bill now.
Thanks!

RogersAliciaG
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

That's Great! Smiley Happy

Thank you for letting us know. 

Cheers,

RogersAliciaG

Charly2010
I've Been Around
Hi frend,
Now every month I'm going to get my rogers bill online?

roxandtreez
I'm a Senior Contributor

@RogersAliciaG

I had reported that I was unable to access my account details in a different thread.  I thought I would try the pop-up solution, even though my Chrome settings show to allow rogers.com as an exception to the pop-up blocker.

I brought up Safari, which I only use for testing, and enable pop-ups for all sites, then tried to sign in to Rogers to get my account details.  I got the same message as before.  FYI, below is the text of my previous post.  Is there anything that can be done to correct this?   What is the correct group to contact to be put back on paper billing, as I have to get a bill somehow?

I am having the same problem as others accessing my account information. When I sign on, I get the following message:

"Sorry, we’re unable to retrieve your services details at the moment. Please chat with a Care Representative for assistance."

The URL is "https://www.rogers.com/web/totes/#/underMaintenance"

I did Chat with a Care Representative, who reset my password (to no effect) and said he would open a "case".

The same problem occurs under Chrome, Firefox and Safari on OS X 10.10.4 and Firefox and IE 11 on Windows 7, so it is not a browser issue and it has happening to others since May.

As a result, I cannot see my bill, check my internet usage, or top up my paygo phone.

Hi @roxandtreez

I'd like to help in getting your issue resolved.

To assist with your Online Billing, this involves accessing your account.

I’m going to send you a private message from @CommunityHelps, when you receive it please check our message via the envelope icon which appears in the top right-hand side of your screen when you are logged into the forums.

Thanks,

RogersAliciaG

roxandtreez
I'm a Senior Contributor

Thanks to @RogersAliciaG, I can now sign on and view my account details.  The problem seems to have been an old Paygo phone which had been allowed to lapse.  Once Alicia deleted that account from my profile, I was able to view my account details.

@Charly2010

Welcome to the community  Smiley Wink

Your account should automatically be set up for paper billing. 

You would need to enroll to online billing to receive your bill online.

If you would like to enroll, let us know and we can help you register if needed.  Smiley Happy

Thanks

RogersAliciaG

OLDYELLR
I'm a Senior Advisor

Depending on which Rogers services you have, you may not get a paper bill every month. I only have Rogers Cable and would just see maybe 2 bills a year in the mail or on My Rogers, whenever there was an increase. I would miss any programming changes that are at the bottom of the bills. When I switched to paperless billing, I could see a bill for each month. (Of course, I have pre-authorized chequing, so I never miss making a payment.)

Something else I just noticed. When I click "Messages" on my Bills and Payments page, I see the programming changes message that's at the bottom of my bill.

Rogers PayGo. Location: S-W Ontario

Penny86
I've Been Around

I am not happy with the level of service I have been receiving. I have called several times and spoken to so many agents that tell me they are going to amend my account and credit me back for things, but none of these changes show on my account. I'm so tired of wasting my time having to follow up with people to give me back my money.

I will not be recommending Rogers to any of my friends or family. Worst phone provider ever!! 

Hello & Welcome to the Community @Penny86 🙂

Inconsistent billing is definitely a major pain point for most us. I'm sad to hear about your poor customer service experience. I'd like to take a closer look into your account to help resolve your billing concerns. Since Community is a public platform, I'd encourage you to contact us via PM @CommunityHelps next time you're online so we can assist you further.

To learn more about our Private Messaging system, you can visit here.

I look forward to hearing from you!

RogersZia