cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Online billing

denisecanuck
I Plan to Stick Around

I recently signed up for online billing.

I didn't receive any email notification to tell me my bill was available.

So I "save $2.00"  but have to remember to get my bill myself???

Does anyone else have this problem?

***edited labels***

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Online billing

jkroesen
I'm a Trusted Contributor

If you are not getting notifiction about your invoice - you need to

A) be sure email address is correctly entered on your account by contacting rogers or view your self online via rogers.com under your account profile..

B) You also might want to check your SPAM/JUNK or trash folder.  sometimes email providers will put emails there when not in your contact list...

C) seeing as invoices are not directly email to you.  It always good pratice to visting your Rogers.com account online about a week from you billing cycle.  this way if there is a notification missed you will be alble to view your statement.  

Hope this helps... 

View solution in original post

41 REPLIES 41

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello denisecanuck

Hmm that seems weird. With ny cable and 2 cellphone lines i always get a email telling me my bill is out!

Question. When did you change it to online billing?

It will only email you when the new bill is ready.  Usually, this is 3 or so days, after your new billing cycle starts (not on the day OF the new billing cycle).

Make sure your email address is set up correctly in the preferences in your MYROGERS account as well.

denisecanuck
I Plan to Stick Around

I also get an email from amex.

It has been over one month since I switched so we will see what happens next bill.

You can be sure if I don't pay they will charge me interest.

Rogers has the correct email address.

Gdkitty
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

You get other emails about account changes, sales offers, etc?

Just making sure. Because just because you have a say Rogers email doesn't mean it's the one on the account.

You have to log in to get the bill, so can always just do that a fee days after your billing cycle.

denisecanuck
I Plan to Stick Around

I will phone them and check to see what email they have for billing purposes.

Didn't want to phone till the dust settled from that cell phone outage a week ago.

denisecanuck
I Plan to Stick Around

my bad... realized by checking off email as a means of contact meant don't contact.

I signed for online billing a few monhs ago and I have never received an email noificaion.

You have your email set up in your preferences in your MYROGERS account?

The email, normally comes about 7 days after your billing cycle.

(i usually check mine the morning around then.. and its usually there, before i even get the email)

jkroesen

Depending on the email provider (IE hotmail, gmail....) sometimes the email can be put in spam or trash.  I'd check there.  If it is there open it and that should allow the emails to follow from Rogers to go right into the inbox.  

If its not there make sure the email is also spelt correctly onfile.  You may want to call cx serv to INQ and ADV you are not getting notifaction 

rbsloos
I've Been Around

I have to go into my rogers to find invoice but not getting emails
Will need to check my profile

jkroesen

If you are not getting notifiction about your invoice - you need to

A) be sure email address is correctly entered on your account by contacting rogers or view your self online via rogers.com under your account profile..

B) You also might want to check your SPAM/JUNK or trash folder.  sometimes email providers will put emails there when not in your contact list...

C) seeing as invoices are not directly email to you.  It always good pratice to visting your Rogers.com account online about a week from you billing cycle.  this way if there is a notification missed you will be alble to view your statement.  

Hope this helps... 

View solution in original post

judas1922
I've Been Around

i need my balance of my account, haven't recieved my bill in mail.

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello judas1922

You can log into My Rogers and it will show it on there or you can contact Rogers via Live Chat, Facebook and Twitter @RogersHelps and they will tell you!

And again, as stated above.

While you will get the BALLANCE owing on the email.. you will NOT get the bill itself.

you must log into MYROGERS and view it there.. you can also choose to download a PDF of it while you are there.

snooky
I've Been Around

I have the same problem. Never get an email

OLDYELLR
I'm a Senior Advisor

@snooky wrote:

I have the same problem. Never get an email

Paperless billing is absolutely useless without email notifications. It's like having to go to the post office each day to see if a bill has arrived. The onus should be on Rogers to notify you theere is a bill in plenty of time, rather than you having to keep checking on their (buggy) website each day. That is why I'm always leery of accepting paperless billing offers, even when rewards are offered. I got 2 months behind on my gas bill until I realized I wasn't receiving any emails.

Rogers PayGo. Location: S-W Ontario

Gdkitty
Resident Expert
Resident Expert
I guess it depends on the persons mentality on scheduling and paying bills.

Myself, in my head know when stuff if normally due (my elec/gas in first 1/2 of month, rogers 2nd, etc)... So I know that it's past a time that I should have a bill, I call in to that service to inquire.

jays77
I've been using e-billing since the last postal strike and never had a problem getting the e-mail notification. However, I do start checking "MyRogers" about 2-3 days after my billing date. Just to be sure.

Even with paper billing, you still have to check the mailbox each day and with my letter carrier it's best to check with my neighbours too. He tends to get addresses out of sync.

In any case. Bill or no bill all companies expect on time payment. You can either call in or estimate and at least pay the amount you usually do. If you pay too much it will be credited to your next months bill or if too little, they for sure will find a way to let you know.

theheders
I've Been Around

Actually, that is exactly the problem I wanted to ask about.  I signed up in May.  Changed to paperless.  Don't use by cell phone a lot, maybe 2 or 3 times a month, and then I thought .. good grief.  It seems a long time.  I wonder when the bill notification is going to come.  I get bill notifications by email for all my other paperless bills.  Why not Rogers?  Is there something I have to do.  Ended up with late charges for non-payment. 

jays77

If you haven't already, here are a couple of things to check out.

From Rogers Support page:

Here are some possible reasons for not receiving your email bill notification:

• You have rules or blockages regarding bulk/junk mail on your email.
    • Check your settings to ensure that you haven't blocked the online billing email address (Rogers.online.bill-w@rci.rogers.com) or the subject line of our bill-related emails (Your Rogers Bill is now Available).

• You have recently changed or modified your email address, but did not update your online profile.
    • To update your online profile log in to your MyRogers account on rogers.com.
    • Once logged in to MyRogers, under Profile Information, click on Update beside your current email address.