Online billing

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rbsloos
I've Been Around

Re: Online billing

I have to go into my rogers to find invoice but not getting emails
Will need to check my profile

jkroesen
I'm a Trusted Contributor

If you are not getting notifiction about your invoice - you need to

A) be sure email address is correctly entered on your account by contacting rogers or view your self online via rogers.com under your account profile..

B) You also might want to check your SPAM/JUNK or trash folder.  sometimes email providers will put emails there when not in your contact list...

C) seeing as invoices are not directly email to you.  It always good pratice to visting your Rogers.com account online about a week from you billing cycle.  this way if there is a notification missed you will be alble to view your statement.  

Hope this helps... 

View solution in original post

judas1922
I've Been Around

i need my balance of my account, haven't recieved my bill in mail.

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello judas1922

You can log into My Rogers and it will show it on there or you can contact Rogers via Live Chat, Facebook and Twitter @RogersHelps and they will tell you!
Gdkitty
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

And again, as stated above.

While you will get the BALLANCE owing on the email.. you will NOT get the bill itself.

you must log into MYROGERS and view it there.. you can also choose to download a PDF of it while you are there.

snooky
I've Been Around

I have the same problem. Never get an email

OLDYELLR
I'm a Senior Advisor

@snooky wrote:

I have the same problem. Never get an email

Paperless billing is absolutely useless without email notifications. It's like having to go to the post office each day to see if a bill has arrived. The onus should be on Rogers to notify you theere is a bill in plenty of time, rather than you having to keep checking on their (buggy) website each day. That is why I'm always leery of accepting paperless billing offers, even when rewards are offered. I got 2 months behind on my gas bill until I realized I wasn't receiving any emails.

Rogers PayGo. Location: S-W Ontario
Gdkitty
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

I guess it depends on the persons mentality on scheduling and paying bills.

Myself, in my head know when stuff if normally due (my elec/gas in first 1/2 of month, rogers 2nd, etc)... So I know that it's past a time that I should have a bill, I call in to that service to inquire.

jays77
I'm a Trusted Contributor

I've been using e-billing since the last postal strike and never had a problem getting the e-mail notification. However, I do start checking "MyRogers" about 2-3 days after my billing date. Just to be sure.

Even with paper billing, you still have to check the mailbox each day and with my letter carrier it's best to check with my neighbours too. He tends to get addresses out of sync.

In any case. Bill or no bill all companies expect on time payment. You can either call in or estimate and at least pay the amount you usually do. If you pay too much it will be credited to your next months bill or if too little, they for sure will find a way to let you know.

theheders
I've Been Around

Actually, that is exactly the problem I wanted to ask about.  I signed up in May.  Changed to paperless.  Don't use by cell phone a lot, maybe 2 or 3 times a month, and then I thought .. good grief.  It seems a long time.  I wonder when the bill notification is going to come.  I get bill notifications by email for all my other paperless bills.  Why not Rogers?  Is there something I have to do.  Ended up with late charges for non-payment.