Online Account Gone Missing

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Around

Online Account Gone Missing

A few months ago when we signed up with Rogers I created our online profile & proceeded to pay all of our bills online through our account.  For the last 2 weeks each time I log into Rogers.com to pay my bill I get this error message "We are currently experiencing problems accessing your account and therefore cannot complete your request at this time. We apologize for this inconvenience. Please try again later." 

Also, when I select My Products & Services I receive this message for all of them "There are no [TV] accounts registered with your online profile. Please add your Rogers account(s) to your online profile in order to perform this activity.

If you have already added your account to your online profile, and believe you have received this message in error, please email us or contact our Online Customer Care Group at 1 877 343-5745.
If you want to purchase this service, please browse available TV options now."

I could originaly access all of my account information, haven't changed anything on my account & can find no details about this via the forums or elsewhere.    I've tried selecting the "E-mail Us" option & end up going in circles.  Just wondering if anyone else had similar issues with their accounts.   I'll eventually contact Customer Service but detest doing so, I get a different answer from every Rep I speak with.  Most members of the forum seem more knowledgable Smiley Happy

***Edited Labels.***
Solved! Go to Solution.
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Re: Online Account Gone Missing

Email contact no longer exists unfortunately Smiley Sad

Alternatively to calling in could try to contAct them via Facebook/twitter.

They were able fix something for me via fb the other day.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello kiwiann

A few people have reported that & as well i have in the past. It seems like the online My Rogers doesn't accept your account number OR is having issues.

Rogers does no longer have email for customers. This is something we all wish they did but they do not unfortunately.

You can speak to Rogers over Facebook & Twitter @RogersHelps

They can most likely look at this & fix your issueSmiley Happy

---------------------------------------

Update:2015

You can speak to Rogers over Facebook & Twitter @RogersHelps

As well as contact Rogers On live chat on the contact us page at https://www.rogers.com/web/content/contactus

or

by mail  for TV Internet or Home phone at:
855 York Mills Road
Don Mills, ON
M3B 1Z1

For Wireless at :

100 Westmorland Street 

Moncton, NB
E1C 0G1

I Plan to Stick Around

i just recently got rogers cable and i get the same message about them not being able to access my account

I've Been Here Awhile

Looks like you’re trying to access your services through MyRogers. We apologize, unfortunately the information you’re looking for is temporarily unavailable. Please check back later and thank you for your patience!
t
I've Been Here Awhile

this is what i got when go online

Hello, @angelaace

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums! Smiley Happy

Thank you for posting the error message. It usually means that there is something pending on your account. Have you made any changes or moved recently? Once the pending transaction is closed, you should be able to see your account details. 

Thanks,

RogersMoin