Ongoing issues with Safari and Rogers Yahoo Mail

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Ongoing issues with Safari and Rogers Yahoo Mail

I use Mac OS 10.6.8 and Safari 5.1.7, since earlier this week I have ongoing issues when attempting to login into my Rogers Yahoo mail.  I get the error about the url "/neo/launch...". is invalid, and it provides Reference #9.19111f45.1363371971.a1b712f

I tried accessing my mail via mail.yahoo.com directly, and via the link of My Yahoo page, and via the yahoo.com main page.  I keep getting that error message.

Today especially, that error keeps coming up.  I'm able to login to my Rogers Yahoo page without any problem, but can't get to access my emails.  Anyone else with that problem, and if so what is the solution (if any).  It is soooooo frustrating...argh!

***edited labels***

Retired Moderator Rogers_Kate
Retired Moderator

Re: Ongoing issues with Safari and Rogers Yahoo Mail

Hi there,

Have you duplicated the issue using a different browser?

Does anyone in the community have a suggestion for cgkaam?

Rogers_Kate

I've Been Here Awhile

Re: Ongoing issues with Safari and Rogers Yahoo Mail

Yes, I get the same problem using Google Chrome.  Any advice would be appreciated.

Once logged in, I get the Y! Mail basic interface which doesn't have all the nice features the actual Y! Mail has.

Why is it that Rogers Yahoo Mail offers a much lower version in terms of interface?

Now on PPV
BARE KNUCKLE FC 9: LOBOV VS. KNIGHT 2
LIVE: Saturday, November 16, 2019 9PM ET
Channels: 348 (HD) | 350 (SD) | Ignite TV 499
Price: $39.99 (HD) | $39.99 (SD) | Ignite TV $39.99
DTV & Ignite TV customers can order now!

Bare Knuckle Fighting Championship returns with BKFC 9, featuring the rematch of April’s “The Fight of the Year” between former UFC star Artem Lobov and Jason Knight.

Topic Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 in conversation