Once again, LG TV, LG Home Theatre and Digital HD

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm a Senior Advisor

Re: Once again, LG TV, LG Home Theatre and Digital HD

Yeah sounds like you have it hooked up correctly. I guess the only other test is say hook up a ps3 or xbox360 or apple tv or something in place of the rogers box to make sure it's all working..

My only other thought is if the 'LG Blu-Ray HOme Theatre' doesn't support ARC then your 2nd setup won't work... But really your first setup should work perfectly fine and is how I would have done it.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I went to Rogers last night and exchanged my box for a newer CISCO NetBox (7$ cheaper) and guess what?  Everything works like it should using only the HDMI cables.

Leave it to Rogers not to tell me to upgrade and that it would be cheaper.

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

They want to leave it in the customer hands to make the decision.. there are big differences with the nextboxes (the new guide, etc) and some people like to have things the old way 🙂

But i am very glad to hear you got thing working.. weither it was a bug with the old model, or just a flakey box.. its good to hear you got it going 🙂