OnDemand not available??

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Around

OnDemand not available??

When I go to my On Demand channel, I get a message "On Demand not available at this time" and all you can do is click "ok". It's been like this for a few weeks - anyone else having this problem? Any way to fix it?

***Edited labels***

Solved! Go to Solution.

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
I'm a Senior Advisor

Re: OnDemand not available??

@Cap07 it is in Rogers best interests that you get optimum signal. If you're not getting it, Rogers should come in and check your cabling and connections and upgrade them. If necessary, they'll install a booster. If the problem is a weak signal from the street, they should fix that and if they can'tdo it immediately, they should still fix your situation with a booster.

Rogers PayGo. Location: S-W Ontario

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Try rebooting...it worked for me.  Hope that helps.   

Highlighted
I'm an Enthusiast

Nope that doesn't help. Thanks.

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Same problem for me (in Ottawa). I contacted the support and they said that there was a problem that they were working with Cisco on. When I go to any of the on demand channels, it displays "undefined" and then sits there. I can't change channels but I can select the guide or the PVR list and then change the channel.
Highlighted
I'm a Reliable Contributor

"Undefined" here too...AGAIN. Located in Woodbridge. Oh Roger Rogers Rogers...can you guys get anything right for longer than a few weeks at-a-time??
Highlighted
I'm an Enthusiast

Mine finally works thanks in part to a brand new PVR setup. Funny how it seems to dnLd every time I shut it off now.

Highlighted
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

If your seeing that regularily.. its likely trying to download an update.. and my be having an issue.

May be poor singal.

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

I had issues and called Rogers support. They fixed the issue overnight (no details how) but I no longer get the "undefined" error.
Highlighted
I'm an Enthusiast

@Gdkitty wrote:

If your seeing that regularily.. its likely trying to download an update.. and my be having an issue.

May be poor singal.

I keep reading this. So what is the solution to a "poor signal". We won't be rewiring our house to solve the TV problem. Can Rogers add some device at the outside box to boost the signal? Is there some device that I can add directly to the cable inside my house to boost signal strength?

Highlighted
I'm a Senior Advisor

@Cap07 it is in Rogers best interests that you get optimum signal. If you're not getting it, Rogers should come in and check your cabling and connections and upgrade them. If necessary, they'll install a booster. If the problem is a weak signal from the street, they should fix that and if they can'tdo it immediately, they should still fix your situation with a booster.

Rogers PayGo. Location: S-W Ontario

View solution in original post