On Demand channels and Super Channels not available

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

On Demand channels and Super Channels not available

Hi there, I have been unable to access any on demand or superchannels.  For On Demand, I cannot proceed to go into menu and for any Super Channels e.g..  SC1....SC2.... I receive a message stating "Tuning SC1" and then "This channel is currently not available".

Called Rogers and was told that signal is weak so will send technician.  I asked if they can remove these channels and then activate them again as this may help and was told, that will not resolve this issue.

I also informed them that there was a recent power outage but they did not believe this is the issue as well. 

Technician sent today, replaced all cables, tested all functionality and could not figure it out.   Said that this is a maintenance issue now and another technician will be sent out.  

While technician was testing today, I noticed IP address would appear and then disappear but they never checked to see if channel can be accessed when IP address appeared (while he was scrolling through the digital box menus).

Anyone else encounter such an issue and any suggestions as there is no point in paying for channels I cannot access.

Thanks

Retired Moderator RogersAlicia
Retired Moderator

Re: On Demand channels and Super Channels not available

Are there any suggestions for this?

Thanks

RogersAlicia