cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

On Demand after update?

Rhaegar
I've Been Here Awhile

Two days ago when I got home there was an update, and ever since that update every series I try to watch On Demand says that the selection list is empty. I can't stay up to watch Spartacus so I want to watch it on demand, but there is nothing there. I am about ready to cancel it as the guy at the store was of no use and has an attitude, but before I do, I would like to know why I cant watch any series at all and if I can fix it? (Spartacus, Banshee, Game of Thrones, True Blood, etc have nothing!)

Thanks!

***Edited labels***

5 REPLIES 5

Re: On Demand after update?

BigJug
I'm a Reliable Contributor

Have you tried fully rebooting the terminal?  Unplug, leave unplugged for a few seconds, plug it back in and go grab a drink... it'll take about 4 minutes (with older sara software) to reboot, or up to 10 minutes (boxes with NEW rtn software) to reload.

Old software is the older guide which is in 4:3 format, new RTN software is on the Cisco NextBox models of boxes and is in HD.. the black and red guide.  That software take much longer to reload.

Anyways, if after a good reboot hasn't fixed your issue, there could be something wrong from the head end, its recommended to call Rogers and see if they communicate with your terminal from their end. 

Gdkitty
Resident Expert
Resident Expert
I would recommend the same, sometimes if the guide, pvr list, rod doest populate, a reboot will often fix.

Victor_I
I've Been Around

Well, I have the same and rebooting made problem even worse as before it there were a sequence of trailers and now only "Sorry we a currently... " and then message diappears

Rhaegar
I've Been Here Awhile

I've rebooted it 2 days in a row and still nothing, absolutely no on demand series' are available...

I checked mine last night.. and was able to pull up RoD and a show just fine.

Which box do you have? How old? Rental vs bought?

Topic Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 in conversation