cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Old Account Number

Catvest
I've Been Here Awhile

My husband had a pay as you go account several years ago. He stopped using that service and joined a plan under my name when we got married. We have recently discovered through a credit check that he still owes money on that account. However, he doesn't know the account number and has no paper or info where we could find it. He tried talking to customer service and they won't do anything without this number. How can we find it so we can pay off the account?

***Edited Labels.***

4 REPLIES 4

Re: Old Account Number

Gdkitty
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Not sure if regular billing would be able to look it up.

I would try, see if you can get transfered to the CREDIT department... they may have more access to the account/issue.

if its showing on a credit report.. i would have thought by then it would have been with a collections agency, which would have been in contact with you.. and would have to deal with them..

But i would try to talk to the CREDIT department.

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello Catvest

Regular Billing will not be able to see it as this is a paygo account. You will either have to contact the Pay Go department or contact Rogers and ask to speak to Rogers credit operations. They most likely will be able to view it and If they can not, tell them it's on the credit report and will take it to a higher level if nothing is resolved or fixed.

Catvest
I've Been Here Awhile
Thanks for the help guys. I haven't tried yet but I will see if this works soon. I appreciate the advice 🙂

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello Catvest

You are welcome and hopefully it works out! 🙂
We Want Your Opinion
Would you be interested in becoming a Community Testing Lab member?
Topic Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 4 Likes
  • 3 in conversation