**OS Upgrades**

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

**OS Upgrades**

Hey Community!

Check out the Rogers OS Upgrade page for all our device and OS schedules.

I Plan to Stick Around

Re: **OS Upgrades**

No update for xperia z3 yet.
I Plan to Stick Around

Yep.  Still waiting.  Refreshing.  Waiting.  Waiting.  Come on Rogers, at least an ETA would be helpful since the March deadline was missed.

The generic build is available in Canada, so what's the hold up?

AND you guys removed the ETA off the OS Upgrade page.  Is that because you don't know when it's coming out now?

I Plan to Stick Around

Yeah this is getting ridiculous... Can never get a straight answer from Rogers, for any service. Just had to call in 4 times to get my Internet upgraded, and actually working.
I Plan to Stick Around

I don't understand what takes them so long to release the Z3 lollipop update.  The generic version went live Monday.

That gives them two days to stick their branding in it and roll it out.  Open up the firmware, add the Rogers brand apps and network information, close up and push out to the phones.  

If it isn't out by the end of the week, I'm reflashing my phone to Canadian generic unlocked firmware and be done with it.

I Plan to Stick Around

Where did you find the Canadian Gen. one? 🙂 I'm trying XperiFirm, but can only find the American one.

I Plan to Stick Around

Oh jeeze.  It was a link to a Google drive on the XDA dev forum.  Some guy posted with the comment "for other impatient Canadians", which I thought was funny.

I wish I had saved the link, but I didn't and reflashed back to Canadian Rogers 4.4.4 after some of the things on Lollipop seemed "off".  I flashed without removing data, and I think something didn't migrate right.