Notification view shows 50 voice messages

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Notification view shows 50 voice messages

I have the 9860 BB

As of yestarday it shows 50 voice messages(I see the voice message icon beside the number, but it is really small)

I checked and i dont have any voice messages, i even had one sent and removed it, and it stil shows 50

i have removed the battery, and it disappers, but when i turn the phone off and back on, that 50 re-appers

i have also swiped the phone, same thing, its gone untill i do a shut down and restart, then its back

i have also checked the folders, there are no saved messages

anyone have any ideas how to get rid of it?

******* Edit labels ********

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Contributor

Re: Notification view shows 50 voice messages

You've already done most of the things I usually suggest so I'm going to suggest giving Rogers a call.  It might be an issue on their end which could be corrected quite easily by notifying them of the notifications you're receiving.

I hope that helps you.  🙂

I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Notification view shows 50 voice messages

I spent some time on the phone with a tech support, then headed into a rogers store to drop off for repair

Mark the manager, spent some time with me and phoned the  tech support and working with them, they narrowed it down to a sim card

well one sim card replaced, and all is well

A huge thxs to mark for spending all the time working on my issues