Note Edge lollipop Upgrade

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Note Edge lollipop Upgrade

Hello @kthakker

Nice! How do u like it?
kthakker
I've Been Here Awhile

Love it .Best thing is bettery life is very good. 12 hr without charging and Still 69%.Notification on the lock screen. Phone feels faster than before.
Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @kthakker

That is good to hear! its always good to see a update that will fix issues & give u the best battery possible & such!
jimbosst
I Plan to Stick Around

i just reset mine. and in the process of updating it right now now... only time will tell now

-Riz-
I'm Here A Lot

Went through the update on my Note Edge .. no problems or hiccups. So far, performance is good and battery is much better. Overall, thumbs up 🙂

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @jimbosst

That's good hopefully everything works out!
Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @-Riz-

Thats always great to hear! 🙂
jimbosst
I Plan to Stick Around

Well I did the lollipop upgrade And I used 55 % battery in 5 hrs today barely using phone. Lost all services and have to restart to get it working again. It's worse now
Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @jimbosst

Have you done a factory reset on the device to see if that will fix it? After every update i always do that and never have issues. (Again this doesn't work for many but it's worth a shot.)
-Riz-
I'm Here A Lot

@Meowmix .. isn't annoying though to loose you messages and game progress when you do a factory reset? Or do you back them up some how? I want to do a factory reset (no issues though) but just scared of loosing important messages.