Nokia N8 - VIBRATION ALERT/ TOUCH SCREEN VIBRATION HAS STOPPED WORKING.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Nokia N8 - VIBRATION ALERT/ TOUCH SCREEN VIBRATION HAS STOPPED WORKING.

after sending a text message, i noticed that the TOUCH SCREEN VIBRATION has stopped working, even the VIBRATION ALERT  for incomming calls and texts has stopped working, and when you turn on the power, it no longer vibrates...I ALREADY TRIED DOING THE 8 TO 10 SECOND POWER DOWN CYCLE (did i say it right?)..and some things that were suggested over some N8 forums that have the same topic( I EVEN REFORMATTED THE N8)...i guess it is a hard ware issue, i still have warranty, but the thing is, there is no Nokia Care Point here in Edmonton...tough luck.

******* Edit labels ********

I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Nokia N8 - VIBRATION ALERT/ TOUCH SCREEN VIBRATION HAS STOPPED WORKING.

kudos to "ROGER", level 1 tech support for Rogers, he didn't actually gave me a tech solution to my N8, but he did the next best thing, my defective N8 will be replaced. thank you "ROGER" for helping me out!

I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Nokia N8 - VIBRATION ALERT/ TOUCH SCREEN VIBRATION HAS STOPPED WORKING.

UPS dropped off my replacement N8 today,,,way ahead of schedule...thanks Rogers, you made my day....and my new year.