Nokia Lumia 920 out of stock ?

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
win7463
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Nokia Lumia 920 out of stock ?

Ordered 2 on the 20th, recieved my third back order email today.

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

I spoke to someone that works in the warehouse. They told me they are getting limited supplies from Nokia. Most of the shipments are around 100 or so & trying to send them out around Canada is hard.

Again this is what this person told me which i believe.
win7463
I Plan to Stick Around

Got an email today that my 2 phones ordered on the 20th have shipped. Tracking number not working on UPS website yet.
Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello win7463

That is good to hear!. This is correct. UPS will start showing scans after 8-9PM. This is how UPS works with scanning packages. Tomorrow morning you should see it out for Delivery.
wlisak
I'm Here A Lot

I got the shipping notice for my phone, ordered on the 20th, as well.
Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

I am guessing who ever orders on the 19th & 20th are getting their phones shipped!. This is good. Hopefully now they start sending out the other phones.
win7463
I Plan to Stick Around

I live in northern Manitoba where it is handed over to a contractor for delivery here. Hopefully it gets shipped to the contractor this weekend for delivery Monday. Tracking shows expected delivery Tuesday.
Polar
I Plan to Stick Around

I walked into a rogers store today in London On..And grabbed a 920..He said they had a few still instock.

Bergkamp
I'm Here A Lot

Bought another one again on yesterday, 

it's made in the 47th week of 2012 (newest batch??)

I went through all 43th to 47th week of  2012 batches

43th - no protector film on the camera bezel out of box

44th+ protector film on the camera bezel out of box

43th

Yellowish capacitive buttons, factory unlocked, worst build quality.

44th

Yellowish capacitive buttons, factory unlocked (some of them), better build quality,

Battery issue + Heat issue.

45th

Whiter capacitive buttons (yellowish on the search button), locked to rogers, build quality same as 44th.

Battery issue + Heat issue.

46th 

Yellowish capactive buttons again, locked to rogers, no battery and heat issue. 

47th

Whiter capacitive buttons (all three), locked to rogers, no battery and heat issue. (so far it is the best)

gnrthx
I've Been Here Awhile

Thanks for the info! Also do you know if the 47th or future batches of L920's will work with fido?