Nokia Lumia 900 Windows Phone

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Nokia Lumia 900 Windows Phone

Scheduled Delivery: Monday, 04/09/2012, By End of Day Last Location: Concord, ON, Canada, Thursday, 04/05/2012 YES !!! Finally !!!!

I Plan to Stick Around

Mine now shows delivery will be Monday.
Scheduled Delivery: Monday, 04/09/2012, By End of Day

I Plan to Stick Around

As does mine, except I thought I was being bright and told Rogers to deliver it to my office...   Except my office is closed on Monday. =/

Perhaps I can call UPS on Saturday and have them deliver to my house instead..

I Plan to Stick Around

I could be wrong but I think they have to make a delivery attempt before they can redirect it. Not sure where you are located but you could also call them first thing Saturday morning and ask them if you can pick it up. They will probably say you can pick it up on Monday though, but you can try for Saturday 🙂

I Plan to Stick Around

@John555 wrote:

I could be wrong but I think they have to make a delivery attempt before they can redirect it. Not sure where you are located but you could also call them first thing Saturday morning and ask them if you can pick it up. They will probably say you can pick it up on Monday though, but you can try for Saturday 🙂

Yes ,,, thats what it says when i click the change address button but i am going to try your suggestion tomorrow morning and see if i can pick it up ...

I'm a Trusted Advisor

They might not deliver it Sat. It all depends seeing as its a holiday weekend. If the tracker says it will be delivered by the end of the day Monday, then it will be there Monday.
I Plan to Stick Around

Welp my tracking hasn't changed since Late Thursday.  Departure Scan, Concord ON..

Tuesday it is apparently.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

It will not change during the weekend seeing as UPS is closed during the weekend & remember Friday UPS was closed & same with Sunday. Saturday UPS is ONLY open for specific companies that pay to have things shipped on Saturday.

So all in all your status with UPS will remain the same as it was Thursday night.
I Plan to Stick Around

Given the fact that they haven't done anything with it since Thursday night is their Monday scheduled delivery realistic? Maybe that didn't take into account Firday being off? 

I'm pretty much prepared for Tue or Wed as even if it did get to the store warehouse on Monday there's no guarentee it would make it into their system anytime soon after?

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Well concord Ont is where the UPS facility is at so if it shows its there, then UPS has it. Once Monday morning comes, UPS will put the package in the truck & have it out for delivery if you live in Toronto or near Toronto.