Nokia Lumia 900 Windows Phone

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Nokia Lumia 900 Windows Phone

I saw the issue once and i have to reboot the device to get this sorted out .. i rightaway called rogers yesterday night he added the secondary apn of ltmobile.apn .. lets see .. this issue is tricky .. you wont see it right away as the post says there is a memory leak or mismanagement .. 

http://conversations.nokia.com/2012/04/11/putting-people-first/

I Plan to Stick Around

I thought I had this during the afternoon but it turns out it was just taking a while for my transfer from Bell to happen and the service to turn up.

Once the data started working, I was able to sample some of those sweet LTE speeds. 

I used the BandWidth app and ran a test from Ottawa to Toronto.  I got 11Mbps down and 3.5 up.   Pretty damned sweet.

Oh.. and I got my phone today (obviously)  I knew it was going to be amazing but seeing it first hand, it still impressed me.

I had a few people gazing at it in my office.

I Plan to Stick Around

Good Speed but can go more higher.. below is mine

Windows Phone Speed Test: Oakville, ON - CA 😧 19.00 Mbps U: 5.51 Mbps Latency: 174 Network: ROGERS Using BandWidth.

this map can be a guide of where are the LTE Antennas .. Select ur address and filter 10+ MHz for LTE Antennas http://loxcel.com/celltower

Also were u able to see the voicemail icon when there is voicemail ? Also Visual Voicemail is not working with Rogers .. Rogers said it will take some time for the update .. 

I've Been Around

Yeah , i got my Lumia 900 yesturday at 10 am ... at 4pm no more data coming to the cellphone.

i tried the ltemobile.apn .. and the rogers-core-appl1.apn .. didnt work.

hope the fix will be on time .. on april 16th.

- New rogers client here.. / from quebec.