Nokia Lumia 900 Windows Phone

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Nokia Lumia 900 Windows Phone -- anyone getting weekly updates?

Process is ridiculous .. AT&T is doing clean and already started shipping as of today .. 

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Just came to gloat a bit   As of about an hour ago, I just recieved my shipping confirmation and tracking number!

They're on their way!!!

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

woah .. are u serious !!!! .. let me check .. what position were u in ??

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I have no idea what position I had as this is new service and my online account shows no wireless service yet.  

The tracking number isn't live on UPS's site yet however since tomorrow is a stat holiday, I have a feeling that nothing will show up until Monday anyways..

Still, it's progress.

Here's the text of my e-mail(sans identifiable information)

Dear Valued Customer,

We're pleased to let you know that your Nokia Lumia 900 Black, RSIM3FFLTE RAW LTE MICRO 3FF SIM FOR ROGERS was shipped on 05/04/12.  Please allow up to 5 business days for our delivery to reach you.

For complete shipment details, please open and review the attached document.

If you'd like to track your order's shipment status, please go to the courier company's website listed below, and enter the Courier Tracking Number.

Please note, that although the courier shipping label has been created it may take up to 24hrs for the tracking status - including scheduled delivery date - to be updated on the courier’s website.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Thanks. I just got the shipping notification right now 🙂

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Same here, looks like Monday or Tuesday...April 10 after all 🙂

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Nokia Lumia 900 Windows Phone

I was number 300 and got shipping notification and tracking number tonight. It's in Ontario and I'm in Halifax. I wouldn't be suprised if it was at the Store on Saturday 🙂 UPS don't take Good Friday off. If not Monday is likely 🙂 Very very pleased to say the least 🙂

Great news! Your device is on its way.

We just wanted to let you know that the Nokia Lumia 900 you reserved is on its way to the store in a box with your name on it. At your request, your device is being shipped to:

XXXXXXXXX

Shipments typically take up to four days. These are your tracking details so you can confirm when the delivery will arrive at the store:

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Actually I just looked at the UPS website and they do take Good Friday off in all provinces.  They don't however take easter monday off so it looks like it may be monday at the earliest.   Like a dumbass, I set mine to be delivered to my office and it's closed on Monday.. =/

http://www.ups.com/content/ca/en/resources/ship/imp_exp/operation.html?srch_pos=17&srch_phr=Holidays

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

tracking number is working now .. but no delivery date yet .. 

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Thanks for the info on Good Friday. That would explain why they're giving Monday as delivery date. It's going to a Rogers store, I assume that it will have to be processed on arrival but even with that Monday should see me with my Lumia 🙂 Handing over $600 won't be fun but I'm very excited about this phone. 

No where on the reservation site did it give the option for Black or Cyan? Does this mean it's in Ford Model T country?