Nokia Lumia 900 Windows Phone

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Nokia Lumia 900 Windows Phone

Hi there,

How can I pre-order this phone!?

Thanks in advance.

J

******* Edit labels ********

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Nokia Lumia 900 Windows Phone

You need to sign up to get emails when the pre orders will start. Here is the link:

http://www.rogers.com/web/content/lumia-900?cm_mmc=Redirects-_-Consumer_Device_ENG-_-Consumer_2012-_...

As how Rogers does the Pre orderings are done if you are current Rogers costumer. You need to log into your My Rogers account online & once you are in your account you will see " Device Reservation" in a red tab. Click that & it will show you the list on which devices are able to be reserved. At this moment Rogers has not added yet seeing as the Pre orders are not available yet. You need to sign up on the link i gave you & wait until Rogers starts sending out the emails.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

You can pre order it if you are new customer & if you are a existing customer you can reserve it. Here is the link:

http://lumiapromos.com/lumia-900/live/en/html/
I've Been Here Awhile

I read it somewhere on the internet that when you pre-order the phone you get a chance to win the dark knight edition. I want to know if Rogers is actually coming out with the Dark Knight edition cause I don't want to sign a 3-yr term and I would rather just buy the phone.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

They are giving 3 batman lumia 900 to 3 winners. The phobne is the same without the batman logo. You really do not need a batman logo.
I Plan to Stick Around

I wonder how much the (I hate contracts) buy it outright price is going to be?

joe

I Plan to Stick Around

@ADDy wrote:

I want to know if Rogers is actually coming out with the Dark Knight edition cause I don't want to sign a 3-yr term and I would rather just buy the phone.

I believe the Dark Knight edition is a very limited version....thus the reason for the contest Smiley Happy

I'm a Trusted Advisor

The Lumia 900 Dark Night Edition is ONLY a limited Edition which the lucky 4 people will get it. Rogers will release the Normal lumia 900 phone without the batman logo on the back.
I've Been Here Awhile

i was really hoping for the Dark Knight edition. Not worth going on a contract for a hope to win. I saw it on mobilesyrup.com that the phone is going to cost $499.99 (No Contract), but if anyone who wins the dark knight edition and they're reading this I'm willing to pay $700 to buy it from them

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Good luck. They are going to keep it or sell it privatly. Also most of the members on Mobilesyrup do not come on here. Only maybe 3-5 people post on here from MobileSyrup.