Nokia Lumia 900 Return Policy

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

Nokia Lumia 900 Return Policy

Hi,

I am wondering what the return policy is given this situation.

I bought a Nokia Lumia 900 yesterday, outright (~$593). I do love the phone, but due to very recent events, I probably won’t be needing the new phone in the coming months. So:

a)      Can I return the phone if I’ve only used it to text (ie. Not made any phone calls, but have used some data), and will I get the full amount back? (cash or store credit)

or

b)      Can I exchange it for a phone of the same value/pay the extra for a different phone?

Thanks!

EDIT: Woops! DIdn't see the new Windows Phone section! mods can delete this one

******* Edit labels ********

Solved! Go to Solution.
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Re: Nokia Lumia 900 Return Policy

when you signed up were you explained about the cancellation policy? also i think the cancellation policy differs depending on where you purchased it from. ie a store vs a dealer vs the solution centre.

I'm Here A Lot

Well, I was already on a plan (about 1 1/2 years in), so I didn't buy the phone on a plan. I'm not looking to cancel my plan (will be handing it off to someone in the future). I just want to know if it's possible to return the phone if I haven't used it for too long. The closest rogers store is over an hour away, so I dont want to make the trip and end up finding out I can't haha

I'm a Trusted Advisor

If you bought it from a rogers plus store the policy is that u canNOT go over 30 mins of talk time and or 15 days. If you went over 30 of talk time then you are not allowed by law to give the phone back. It says it on the contract you got or papers u got. Also the policy is on the Rogers website as well. any data or ext messages do not count on this tho. i would suggest calling the store you got.it from and speak  to them.