Nokia Lumia 710 Battery Issue

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Around

Nokia Lumia 710 Battery Issue

Just bought the Nokia Lumia 710 from Rogers and everything works fine except it seems like the battery runs out pretty fast.  Is that normal? With a full charge, the battery drops to about 50% after less than 5hrs with normal use.  Mind you I have a few background tasks opened but I'm assuming WP7 accounts for those when it comes to battery life. I have the latest update of 7.10.8107.79

******* Edit labels ********

I've Been Around

Re: Nokia Lumia 710 Battery Issue

sorry.. just have some interest in this phone.. so just wondering if signing a data plan is require to get this phone?

thanks

I'm Here A Lot

nope! you do not need to sign a data plan if you buy the phone for 255 dollars. if you want to buy it for 50 dollars, you're required to sign a data contract.

I'm Here A Lot

you have the most up to date version. and i heard that nokia addressed battery issues on the lumia 800 with that update, but idk about the lumia 710. please reply back if you're having issues.

how long does it take for it to drain completely?
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Well this has nothing to do with the battery BUT Nokia is looking to bring a update soon.

http://mobilesyrup.com/2012/02/07/nokia-lumia-710-suffering-from-call-disconnect-bug-company-close-t...
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Hey All,

I'm about to get the Nokia 710 next week, kinda excited. Has anyone encountered any other issues that I should be aware of?

specifically ---->call quality, reception, battery life, camera

Thanks!

I'm Here A Lot

Nope. Great phone!