Nokia C3-00 Unlock Code given to me by Rogers Via Email, not working to unlock phone

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Nokia C3-00 Unlock Code given to me by Rogers Via Email, not working to unlock phone

After contacting Rogers to unlock my phone I was sent an email with the steps for Nokia and the required unlock code

-This code is not working

-I have tried it for a few hours yesterday and today 

-If the code isnt correct is says code invalid , however when I put it in correctly and hit the last # symbol it says "Cannot Undo Restriction"

It also has in the instructions something about hitting * multiple times fast to get the capital P and capital W , however my phone isnt letting me do that (hitting* does nothing )

***Edited Lables***

Highlighted
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Re: Nokia C3-00 Unlock Code given to me by Rogers Via Email, not working to unlock phone

Hi @kelsea,

Below is the complete instructions for how to unlock your Nokia phone :

Nokia Unlocking Instructions

1. Switch ON the Nokia phone without SIM Card
  2. Compose #PW+CODE+7#.

Note:
The letter P appears after pressing the star key ( * ) 3 times quickly.
The letter W appears after pressing the star key ( * ) 4 times quickly.
The letter + appears after pressing the star key ( * ) 2 times quickly.

The phone will show “SIM Restriction Off”

If that fails:
Then try: #PW+CODE+1# 

Did you ensure that you had your SIM Card removed before you began the process?

Hope this helps!

@RogersGabrielle

Highlighted
Rogers Employee
Rogers Employee

Re: Nokia C3-00 Unlock Code given to me by Rogers Via Email, not working to unlock phone

Hi @kelsea

Welcome to the community forums, 

I have something you might be able to try, 

Insert a non-Rogers/Fido SIM card and turn on the device. Enter the device unlock code when prompted.

• With Nokia (Windows Phone): You can also access the Unlock screen by entering ##7820# and pressing Call

Let me know if this helps. 

Best regards, 

SS

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

This is what ive been trying, this is exactly what the email said, unfortunately it isnt working

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

when i try entering code when sim is in it says incorrect, and when i try the option with ##7820# is says "unable to acess when flight profile active"which is odd because i have tried setting other profiles and it keeps giving me this message (i dont think its on airplane mode)
Highlighted
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

@kelsea,

Just want to get some clarification on the issue you are having. Were you trying the procedure that I suggested or the other suggestion posted by silentstorm? With the procedure I sent the SIM card must be removed from the phone to complete the process. Did you remove the SIM card from the device before attempting to put in #PW+CODE+7#? 

Also, silly question, but I just need to confirm, are you putting in the unlock code we gave you after #PW+, or are you just putting in CODE as above? You must input #PW+(the unlock code Rogers gave you)+7#.

Also, did you try the #PW+CODE+1# that was mentioned below is the +7 is not working?

Looking forward to your response,

@RogersGabrielle

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

yes i have tried all of the above, not sure why it isnt working
Highlighted
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Thanks for clarifying your issue and the steps you have taken already.

We would like the opportunity to take a deeper look into your account and help you resolve the issue.

I’m going to send you a private message from @CommunityHelps. Please check our message via the envelope icon that appears on the top right-hand side of your screen when you are logged in to the forums.

@RogersGabrielle