No tango for my focus?

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Around

No tango for my focus?

(All phones carrier unlocked and dev unlocked.)

I passed my old rogers samsung focus (with cracked screen) to my daughter.  She puts in her MTS SIM card and all is well.

She gets the Tango upgrades 2 weeks ago (via the Zuen software on my computer).

My (ex AT&T) Samsung Focus gets my Rogers SIM card.  Everything working well.  But no tango to me.

Same Zune software and computer.   WHAT DO I HAVE TO DO TO GET TANGO UPDATES? 

****Edited Labels****

Solved! Go to Solution.
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: No tango for my focus?

You could try WiFi method?
Put in airplane mode. Hook up to computer. Have Zune up. Turn off network connection 2 second after u tell it to look for update. If in pipeline it should pull it. I just plugged in my focus and it got tango without trying a few months back. Good luck.
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: No tango for my focus?

Hi,

Even though you use it on Rogers, a Windows Phone is commited to the update schedule of the original carrier. So because it is an AT&T Focus, it is subject to AT&T's schedule, not Rogers. And AT&T is being stupid with Windows Phone updates.

Makes the no carrier say in updates feature of WP8 very appealing.
Order Now!
Wilder vs. Ortiz II Live
LIVE: Saturday, November 23, 2019 8PM ET
Channels: 348 (HD) | 350 (SD) | Ignite TV 499
Price: $74.99 (HD) | $69.99 (SD) | Ignite TV $74.99
DTV can order on Nov. 21st & Ignite TV customers can order now!

Reigning heavyweight world champion Deontay "The Bronze Bomber'' Wilder takes on his most dangerous challenger as he defends his WBC title in a rematch against once-beaten Cuban slugger Luis "King Kong'' Ortiz.

Topic Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Like
  • 3 in conversation