No service - IPhone 4s

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Around

No service - IPhone 4s

Good evening,

I have an IPhone 4s and for some reason during the last few hours it tells me there is no service. I am with Rogers and when I am hooked upto wifi I can Ichat and go on apps, but I cannot make calls or recieve or send any texts.

Any ideas?

This has never happened before, I have tried turning it off, etc..

***edited labels***

Solved! Go to Solution.

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: No service - IPhone 4s

Hello jhaskins

Have you tried calling Rogers from a house phone or family / friends phone to see if there is a issue with the service in the area?

Have you tried turning off the phone, taking the sim card out & putting back in then turn the phone back on? Try that & see. If still nothing, it could be the sim card or the service.

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello jhaskins

Have you tried calling Rogers from a house phone or family / friends phone to see if there is a issue with the service in the area?

Have you tried turning off the phone, taking the sim card out & putting back in then turn the phone back on? Try that & see. If still nothing, it could be the sim card or the service.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
I'm an Advisor

Once in a rare while I get the same problem on a 4S. I've never touched the SIM card, but I normally power the phone off and back on, then wait patiently for it to reconnect. You can also go into your settings, then disable/enable the carrier and that sometimes works as well. I don't know if the problem is with the phone or the signal, but I suspect it might be the phone.