No internet/home phone/some cable nb

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

No internet/home phone/some cable nb

No internet or home phone and part cable in Irishtown NB (near Moncton). Can't speak to anyone at Rogers. No news, eta or information. Anyone have any idea what's going on?

***Edited Labels***

Highlighted

Re: No internet/home phone/some cable nb

Good evening @gjxp,

Thank you so much for your post!

We're very sorry about the issues you are currently having with your services Smiley Embarassed

If I understand correctrly, you are looking to confirm whether the issues you are experiencing are specific to your account or a general outage?

I am assuming that you are using your cellphone to post this to the forums.

Taking this into consideration, how "can't you speak with anyone at Rogers"?

Have you tried contacting our Technical Support team via phone or Live Chat?

Let us know, we would be glad to be of further assistance!

RogersMaude

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Yes I am posting from my cell (not Rogers provider). When I call Rogers for information, I only get recorded message stating that they are aware of problems and that's it. No eta, no details, no info. Zero. I'm surprised that in this day and age of instant communication that Rogers cannot supply at least an idea as to when home phone and Internet service will be restored.
Highlighted
I'm an Advisor

@gjxp wrote:
Yes I am posting from my cell (not Rogers provider). When I call Rogers for information, I only get recorded message stating that they are aware of problems and that's it. No eta, no details, no info. Zero. I'm surprised that in this day and age of instant communication that Rogers cannot supply at least an idea as to when home phone and Internet service will be restored.

You should be able to reach Rogers tech support (if something other than your Internet is down, then choose home phone or cable support) if you wait 20ish minutes on hold, no?

What you're experiencing sounds to me like a signal problem, probably fairly close to you. If it affects relatively few people, it might not have been noticed yet, so you need to reach tech support and have them open a ticket... 

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Now cable is down. No internet. No home phone. No cable. If the recording states they are aware of the problem, then they already know there IS a problem. Your telling I need to tell them there is a problem?
Highlighted
I'm an Advisor

@gjxp wrote:
Now cable is down. No internet. No home phone. No cable. If the recording states they are aware of the problem, then they already know there IS a problem. Your telling I need to tell them there is a problem?

Sorry, I misread, I thought you said the recording said there weren't any problems... 

If they are saying they are aware of the problem, then ultimately, it's Saturday night, it may take a while to get a technician physically on site to troubleshoot/fix it...