No data service after 4.3

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Here Awhile

No data service after 4.3

I just updated my S4 to 4.3 the other day. Everything was working fine until i turned off my data (because i wasn't using it) once i tried turning it back on it wouldn't work. I've tried factory resets many times and just tried using it stock before installing anything. I've also tried battery pulls and taking my sim card out. Still no luck.

If anyone has a solution to this problem it would be greatly appreciated.

***edited labels***

Solved! Go to Solution.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: No data service after 4.3

Hello JustinV

Do you have the right Rogers APN settings? Go check the APN and see if it says RogersLTE.

Also have you tried contacting Rogers to see if there is something going on with the account?
I've Been Here Awhile

In the APN settings it doesn't say anything. Could you tell me what goes in those settings? Also i've contacted rogers and they've tried to reset my connection from their end and nothing happened.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello JustinV

Follow my steps below and see if that works.

How to configure an Android™ device

Android is available on many devices and different versions exist in the market. Some of the names, information or settings below may vary depending on the device you have. This guide was made to provide instructions on as many devices and versions of the Android OS as possible starting from Android version 2.0. 

If you have a LTE device, use the following settings:

APN- LTEMOBILE.APN

MMS (Picture Messaging) Settings:
MMSC: http://mms.gprs.rogers.com
MMS Proxy: 10.128.1.69
MMS Port: 80

5. Leave the followings fields blank: Proxy, Port, User Name, Password, server
6. Press the Options button on your device, tap on Save to save the APN settings.
7. Open the internet browser icon on your device and start browsing. There are occasions where restarting your device is needed before it can browse. If you cannot connect to the internet, restart the phone and try browsing the internet again.

http://www.rogers.com/web/Rogers.portal?_nfpb=true&_pageLabel=support_results&Ntt=lte&N=4294966681+4...