No customer appreciation for me....

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Around

No customer appreciation for me....

Everyone is talking about this link, for Rogers FREE appreciation Gift Giveaway.
I followed it(the link), and Rogers does not seem to recognized my info.

1. Yes i put in the right phone number, and in the right way 
2. Yes i put the LAST 3 digits of my postal code
3. Even tried using my account #

Are certain Rogers customers being appreciated, and not others??

***edited labels***

I Plan to Stick Around

Re: No customer appreciation for me....

Presumably, the offer has to be directed towards you specifically, I received an email about it. Others may have gotten a text message. But I would assume that it would be directed to customers of certain tenure.

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Without knowing what the offer is (i have not received anything myself yet).. it may be difficult to know.

I now previously, there was one, where there was some side thing (never used) but also could get 3 free on demand rentals.  To claim was the same sort of entry.
Durring that time of promotion, there were many that tried and couldnt right away, but worked later.  It may take time for everyone to be in the system, entered in waves, etc.

I've Been Here Awhile

I received an email saying that Rogers have customer's appreciation something. I tried redeeming my gift, however, when I tried to enter my phone number and postal code, it won't let me log in. I tried the account number as well but still. The email was from Rogers Communications <rogers@email.rogers.com> so I guess this is a legit email.

I've Been Here Awhile

btw. i tried to key in with +1204, just 204, and just the plain 7 numbers, none of these worked.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello noeliesky

I have the same issue. Its most likely a server problem they are having.

I Plan to Stick Around

I got that once and talked to a rogers rep, he said it was spam. what i had said 2 gifts. it looked legit too

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

there IS currently a promotion thing going on.

Though it appears, that you cant fill it out, unless you get the email (and even some are having issues at that point.. though there are somet that have been able to claim).