No Longer Possible To Print My Channel Lineup ?

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
OLDYELLR
I'm a Senior Advisor

Re: No Longer Possible To Print My Channel Lineup ?

Yes, there hasn't been a listing of channel numbers by package for our cities for years.  Lots of listings by channel name, but my remote and guide has numbers, not names. 😉

Also, the drop down menu for Packages only has the three new ones, which was my main point.

The purpose of this thread was to coax Rogers into bringing back the various package  channel listings by number. I'm not holding my breath.

Rogers PayGo. Location: S-W Ontario
Gebs
I Plan to Stick Around

Thanks robindp! My goal is to print out the channel guide for my elderly father. Poor guy is still trying to use one from 2009! So I spent the day making my own. I've uploaded it to Scribd.com. Ugh again! 🙂

Gebs
I Plan to Stick Around

I made a Rogers Toronto channel guide. Pls see my post here.

Enjoy!

Darryl

Fridrik
I Plan to Stick Around

Found a link that has all the Toronto Rogers cable channels. http://channelguides.ca/rogers.php?Location=Toronto&Package=AllChannels&Type=Digital

My bad! Earlier link that I posted only had up 175 channels, my new discovery covers all rogers cable channels for Toronto

Gdkitty
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

I am HOPING, with the CRTC changes coming at the end of the year..
With the whole more OPENNESS type thing..
That they will have to make available an easier basis to see these sort of things.

BS
I'm a Senior Advisor

Yes, I am now getting a listing in pdf everytime I order or make a change to cable.  Wonder if you can ask a CSR to send you the list before it gets applied/

Bruce