No Internet Registered On My Account

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm an Advisor

No Internet Registered On My Account

Yesterday, I bought a CGN3 from Rogers and upgraded to the Hybrid 150 package. I installed the CGN3 and everything is working great. Today, when I look at my account, there is no Internet and I only see my TV and Wireless services. I get the message "there are no Internet accounts registered with your online profile". I assume this is related to the change and that it will show up soon. Has anyone else seen this issue?

***edited labels***

Solved! Go to Solution.
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: No Internet Registered On My Account

Hello @jimboden ,

If after your next bill cycle your Internet service is not showing linked/registered please reach out to us via Twitter @RogersHelps or Facebook.com/Rogers and we'll happily take a look into it.

@RogersDarrell 

I'm an Advisor

RogersDarrell:

Thank you. Do you know how long this normally takes? 4 days later, I still have no Internet on My Rogers account. Seems like something pretty simple to me. All I did was buy a CGN3 and switch to the Hybrid 150 plan.

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

I see that come up every once in a while for no good reason.  Log in next time and everything comes up.....

I've Been Around

Same is happening here, change my plan and now is not showing on my services
I'm an Advisor

letmein:

I called in a couple of days ago and was told it will not show up until my next billing cycle. This is totally absurd, Whenever I modify any of my other services (TV, wireless), they don't disappear from my account.

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

when i changed from the old express to 30/5, showed up right away.. same with the change from 30/5 to 60/10

I'm an Advisor

Gdkitty:

That's interesting. I upgraded from Extreme Plus to Hybrid 150, plus I got a CGN3 at the same time, which replaced an SMCD3GN. Maybe the 2 changes had something to do with it.

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

SHOULDNT..

I went from the same SMC, to the CGN3 when going to the 30/5

Unless there is something extra, with going to the 150..

I'm an Advisor

Oh well, will wait to see what happens when my next bill comes around, which is in roughly another 2 weeks. I don't need to see my internet usage anyway. I'm not a heavy user and my new plan took me from 150GB to 350GB.