No Data/ No program information in Guide

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rkkanhai
I'm Here A Lot

IPG hasn't been updated since Friday at 8pm.

Is this a known issue?

Already tried to reboot and didn't work.

***Edited labels***

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: IPG not updating

Hello rkkanhai

Which cable box do you have? Have you tried contacting Rogers to see if the tech can reboot the box from their end and see if that works?
rkkanhai
I'm Here A Lot

Nextbox 3. Haven't contacted them yet, dealing with a CSR   is my last resort.

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello rkkanhai

My NB 3.0 has been updating just fine. Try calling in and seeing if the tech support agent can zap the box or force a reboot on it. If that fails to work, exchange the box for another one at your local Rogers store.
Leafer
I Plan to Stick Around

Although there is an active thread regarding missing program descriptions when using the interactive program guide for PVR, I have the same problem with a non-PVR product. Using the guide and Info button on the remote displays a message indicating that no program informtion is available. This has been ongoing for the last couple days.

As such, a separate thread may be in order. Also, in case the problem is area specific, I live in Ottawa. Product type below.

Scientific Atlanta

Explorer 4250HD

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Program Description Missing (Digital HD)

Hello Leafer

Have you tried doing a reboot on the box? Unplug it and plug it back in. Most of the times this should fix the problem.
Leafer
I Plan to Stick Around

Yup, did that yesterday to no avail but I'll give it another shot. Rebooting using the Interactive screen instead of unplugging and replugging power. Don't know if that will make a difference but worth a try.

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Leafer

Try it again and see. It seems this issue is causing problems like this on many devices but a simple reboot should have fixed it :(.

If it does not fix, contact Rogers tech support and see they can zap the box from their end
Leafer
I Plan to Stick Around

See above, I edited my post after yours with additional info.

Finished the reboot using the Interactive screen (Self Service / Need Help) instead of unplugging and replugging power. Seems to be working OK for now. If it happens again, I'll resurrect the thread and contact Rogers. Thanks.
Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Leafer

Good to hear that worked! Hopefully it stays and works! Let us know if anything goes wrong.

You are welcome!:)